If you want to write for Adventure&Fashion magazine, please contact our manager through email on email@example.com
For years, I turned away unsolicited guest posts, but, this year, I decided it was time to change that policy as I want to add more voices, opinions, stories, and tips to this site.
I want to bring in people out there who have helpful information and insight I might not have, especially now that I’m traveling a lot less.
So, if you’d like to write for this site, here are our guidelines for submissions:
What Content Do We Want?
First, what kind of submissions are we looking for? We’re interested in the following (and only the following) areas:
- LGBT content: stories by transgender people, queer couples, and solo gay, lesbian, or bi travelers
- Africa-related content (bonus points if it’s East or Central Africa)
- Middle East–related content
- Central Asia–related content
- India-related content
- China-related content
- Technology- or gear-related content
- Senior/Older travel
- Family travel
- Solo female travel travel
Your pitches should have a focus on budget-related issues: cheap things what to do, budget accommodation, good companies or apps to use, travel hacks, or ways to save money. We want the kind of service article that will help readers travel cheaper, better, and longer.
Of course, travel stories are great too, so long as they contain a lesson or advice that can be used to help people travel.
Typical posts are super detailed, contain lots of useful links, and have tips and tricks not found elsewhere. I love insider knowledge!
How to Submit a Post
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact title “New Guest Writer Article Submission”
Include the following:
- Your travel history
- Your blog or channel
- A link to two other guest posts you’ve done
- Your topic idea(s), with suggested title(s) and description(s) of the article(s)